Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Haygoods May 1, 2008

Me, Ashley, and my mom went to the show tonight in our work clothes. We sat in row 6 (F) on the right side in seats 2, 3, and 4, but we moved over one seat before the show started and sat in seats 1, 2, and 3, and nobody sat in front of us which was good. The show was FANTASTIC as usual and of course they all noticed that we were wearing our work clothes. During the Blues Brothers whenever Michael goes on Shawn's back and they ride away, Michael, Shawn, and the segway all fell to the floor, but nobody got hurt so that is good. Before the beach song, Patrick saw us he waved at us, and we all waved back at him. Before Dominic, Michael, Patrick, and Shawn started to tap with the lights, Dominic counted, but he had to count again because we laughed and he messed up, but it was hilarious, and whenever Dominic did his part with the colorful light-up sound box, he and Michael were having fun just pushing eachother for fun, just some brotherly love. This is a short review, but all in all it was a GREAT, WONDERFUL, and AMAZING show. I hope you all liked this. I didn't get any pics because I forgot to charge the batteries, so they didn't work. I hope you all have a goodnight and a great day.

Liza

P.S.
I got my DVD today and I will let you all know how it is.

1 comment:

Gipper46 said...

Can give us a review of Haygoods DVD. Does the quality of the picture and especially the sound capture the quality and magic of their live show?

Thanks--gipper46