Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Haygoods April 10, 2008

My mom, dad, brother, and I all went to the show tonight, but my brother and I sat together in row 10 (J), seats 6 and 7, my mom and dad sat in row 11 (K) seats 1 and 2, and all of us on the right side. It was a great show tonight and Dominic remembered all of the words to the song 'Devil went down to Georgia', Michael didn't break the segway, and the whole show altogether was FANTASTIC. I can't wait to go again. I didn't get many pics because all of the batteries died by the beginning of Aaron's song 'Shake, Rattle, and Roll', but I did get a few pics. I will have them up as soon as I can. If you havn't seen the show yet, you need to see it. I hope you all liked this review. Thanks for reading.

Liza

2 comments:

Tina said...

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaang, girl!!!
Now I'm REALLY jealous! You've been more times these past few MONTHS than I have like.... EVER!
:D
But I'm glad you had fun. And now I REALLY can't wait to go see them!!!!!
Tina

Megan Renee said...

Wow...Oh far from the Haygoods do you live!I've seen them once....I only saw them 3 times last year!Lucky duck!lol!I'm glad you had a good time!