Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Haygoods May 22, 2008

Tonight it was my mom and I at the show. We sat in row 20 (T) on the left in seats 22 and 23, but just before the show started, we moved to the left a couple of seats so we could see the show without tall people being in front of us. Tonight they also started about 7 minutes late, but I'm not complaining. The first half of the show was great, but when they did the 50's Accapella all they did was 'Blue Moon' and 'In the Still of the Night', Patrick and Michael didn't sing 'Breaking Up is Hard to Do'. When it came to Shawn and Michael doing the Blues Brothers, before they start singing, the drummer, Dino, tosses Michael a candybar or something to eat, and he takes a bite and says "You people are starving for entertainment tonight", with his mouth full. It was hilarious. That is about all that happened for entertainment and laughs in the first half. At intermission I went and got myself a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino because I havn't had one for a while. The second half started and the whole thing was great. After the show my mom and I waited for them to come out, and I got my mom to get me to take a pic with her and Patrick, and herself with Dominic. The pics turned out really good. Whenever work slows down a bit more for me, I will get pics posted on myspace, facebook, and the message board as soon as I can. Thanks for reading.

Liza

No comments: