Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Haygoods May 20, 2008

Tonight it was just me who went to the show. I sat in row 2 (B) seat 24 on the left side, the same exact seat as the May 9 show on Friday. The first half of the show was AWESOME. Everyone was all smiles and having a good time. As usual they played "Where's Waldo" with me. Of course Dominic was the first one to find me, then Patrick, Michael, Matthew, Shawn, and then Aaron and Catherine. I got some really good pics of the first half, I will have to post them up later because of work, but I will get them on the computer tonight and then post them tomorrow or sometime this week. The entire show was GREAT, and if you havn't seen it yet, you have to see it. Not much happened in the show, but Dominic found a My Girl who was really off her rocker, her name was Brenda from Lake of the Ozarks and she was funny, whenever Michael goes to sing to her, he pushes Dominic as usual, but Brenda kind of leans too far towards Michael and he ends up falling onto his knees and misses his part to sing, she was HILARIOUS and she kind of messed up Michael's hair. That is about all the entertainment they had, and at the end of the show when they sing God Bless the USA, they brought back the pyro-technics, where the flames shoot straight up a few feet behind them and I got a great pic of that. Anyways, I think I am rambling on, so I will get the pics up as soon as I can and I will post them on myspace, facebook, and some on the message board. Thanks for reading.

Liza

No comments: