Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Haygoods May 8, 2008

Tonight is was me, my mom, and Ashley. We sat in row 2 (BB) of the balcony, seats 3, 4, and 5. It was a great show, but they had to take out the part where they have the streetlamp, but I asked Patrick after the show why they took out that part, and he said it was because of everyone having allergies, but they will bring it back in once everyone is feeling well. All during the show, Patrick, Dominic, Shawn, and possibly everyone else kept looking up at us in the balcony, and I've noticed that everytime I've gone with my mom or with Ashley, or with both of them, it is mostly Patrick, Dominic, Shawn, and sometimes Michael who always look at us during the show. During intermission I got their new CD. The songs on the CD are: How Sweet it is to be Loved by You, 50's Accapella Medley, Country Roads, Devil Went Down to Georgia, Bubbly, Under the Sea, Amazing Grace, Go Rest High, Temptations Medley, The Rose, Danny Boy, Ghostriders in the Sky, and Bridge Over Troubled Water. I've listened to it and it is great. The cd is $12 by itself, $20 for three, and $25 for all four. tonight they had two buses, so Patrick and Shawn went downstairs, but Patrick did come up just as soon as I got done with everyone else signing my cd's. That is about all that happened tonight, so I hope you all liked this review. I took tons of pics, some good, some not so good, but I will get them up as soon as I can. I will post them on myspace, facebook, and the message board. Thanks for reading.

Liza

No comments: