Friday, May 9, 2008

The Haygoods May 9, 2008

Tonight it was just me who went to the show. I sat on the left side, row 2 (B), seat 24. They had a preshow of an 8th grade school choir, they were pretty good. Tonight it was packed, not sold out, but lots of people. There were 2 school buses and 4 tour buses. All through the show it was loud with a ton of screaming girls, screaming for Aaron, and their favorite Haygood. As soon as the show started, Patrick, Dominic, Shawn, and a little bit of Michael, Matthew, and Aaron found where I was sitting at, and all through the show mostly Patrick, Dominic, Shawn, and Michael kept looking in my direction, of course I'm singing along with the songs and smiling a lot too, but it happens everytime I go to the show. At intermission, I got up went to the bathroom, then I went downstairs to get a frappucchino, and I had to wait in line for about 10 minutes, so as soon as I got my drink, I rushed up the stairs, and as soon as I sat down in my seat, they started the second half. After the show, Shawn, Michael, Matthew, and Dominic were upstairs, and Patrick, Catherine, and Aaron went downstairs to the buses, I got Shawn to sign my cd's I got the night before, and I got a pic with Matthew, and I took it myself. I have to say, Matthew is looking good. I also saw Tava in the parking lot after the show, and she was with one of her friends, I didn't know who it was though. That is about all that happened tonight. I hope you all liked this review. I will get pics up of tonight and last night as soon as I can. I will put them on myspace, facebook, and the message board. Thanks for reading.

Liza

1 comment:

Megan Renee said...

Wow....SO jealous how many times you've already seen them this year!lol!Maybe next time I go I'll see ya around! ttyl!