Sunday, December 30, 2007

Last Day of Work!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

On the last day of work I got to come in at 2:30. Usually on sundays we are open from 1-9, but we were open from 1-10 which isn't too bad. I came in at 2:30 to be a break person, but I just took the spot of another at tea party. About 10 minutes after 3 I got a 20 minute break. When I came back, they had to shutdown the Galleon because they needed people up at A-Turnaround, which is where you come in at. Ashley came and took my spot at tea party and I went to do breaks on the Wave Carousel (Swings), Wings, Bugs, and Frogs. It wasn't too bad of a day for a sunday, but we did go over projection, the original projection was 6,600, but we got over 15,000 people on park. We closed all the rides down at 10, brought everything in from the rides, and organized everything for next year. During the day the coaster had to go down because it got too cold (42*). Hope you all enjoyed reading this. Have a Happy New Year.

Liza

1 comment:

Tina said...

Sounds like fun!
And I love your pictures on myspace. = )
I'm going through them right now.

Tina