Monday, December 24, 2007

My First Date

I had my first date with my first boyfriend on December 21st and it was so great. My boyfriend's name is Andrew, he is 19 years old, just 4 months and 4 days older than me, and he is just so sweet. If you want to see what he looks like go to myspace and look for the album with me and him together. My friend Ashley also joined us.
On my first date we went and ate at the Olive Garden, then we went to the Wax Museum, then we went to The Landing, next we went to the Festival of Lights Display, its a drive through light display. After that we went to Steak 'N' Shake and we all got different shakes, and then after that we went to Wal*Mart, and after that he and Ashley took me home. It was an amazing day.
The next time I see him is going to be on New Years Eve because we are going to celebrate the New Years. It's going to be with Me, Andrew, Ashley, Tiffany, and Ashley's parents in a hotel room. Well, I think that about sums up all I have to say on a first date. Hope you all enjoyed reading this. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I'll try to answer them as soon as I can.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
<3 Elizabeth

4 comments:

Jason Hunt said...

Congratulations!!!!! So......here's my question. First boyfriend, first date, first New Year's with a boyfriend......FIRST KISS?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Brittany said...

I hope you had a good time!

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun!!!

Tina said...

I must ditto Jason's post. = )
The pictures were great, too.

Tina