Sunday, December 2, 2007

Work!

My job is a great job because I get to be around kids, teenagers, and adults all day. Silver Dollar City (SDC) will be closed Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday the rest of the year. The last day we are open is December 30. The place I work at is the Grand Exposition where there are 10 rides. The names of the rides are, starting in kiddie land: Wings of Wonder, Ladybugs, Happy Frogs, Wave Carousel (swings), Electro Spin, Royal Tea Party, Grand Exposition Coaster, Mighty Galleon, Racing Regatta, and Elephant March. If you haven't been here you should check it out, they are all fun rides, and if you have then come back again and look for me. I will be wearing a big white cape if it is cold outside, a crooked santa hat, and I wear glasses. It should be easy to find me if you decide to come visit.
Besides where I work there are lots of other rides in the park and plenty of shows to see, most are inside where it is warm. Well, I think that is about all I can say, if anyone has a question about this don't be afraid to ask. I'll try to answer as soon as I can, and hope everyone has a great day.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

2 comments:

annette07 said...

Elizabeth,

Sounds like an AWESOME job. I would love a job where I can truly enjoy what I do. We will definitely have to go to SDC one of these trips.

Unknown said...

Christmastime in SDC is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Not to be missed!