Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Years 2008

I hope everyone had a safe and Happy 2008 New Years. I had a really great time, I got to spend New Years Eve and New Years Day with Andrew my boyfriend, Ashley, Tiffany, and Ashley's dad in a condo. For the New Year we went to Chateau on the Lake to see the fireworks. I took pics of the fireworks if anyone wants to see them at my myspace. After the fireworks we went to the Landing and walked around, but it was really cold outside, and after that we went back to the condo and watched some tv before we all went to bed. Girls got their own room, Andrew slept on the couch, and the parents got their own room. Hope you all also had a Happy New Year. Talk to you all later. Have a great day.

Liza

4 comments:

Tina said...

The fireworks sounded like fun!
All I did was go to bed after watching a movie on TV with my dad.

I probably wouldn't have stayed in the cold for very long either.

Happy New Year! = )
Tina

Megan Renee said...

Hey!Glad you had a good new years..I didn't do anything..Oh well...I hope your week is going great! ttyl!

whisper said...

Hahaha I can't believe you didn't tell them about the roses and the water everywhere that was funny and fun! Ashely did it!!!!!!!!! I so have to put it in my blog hahaha. It was a fun night.

-N said...

Sounds like a fun way to ring in the new year!!!