Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What A Day!!!

My mom and I left the house to go turn in one of my books for school because the class was cancelled due to low enrollment. When we got to OTC, we got out of the car, and I turned around and saw my friend, whom I haven't seen for awhile, Dustin. He asked why I was there, and I told him I was here to turn in a book because the class got cancelled. So all three of us walked inside, and I found out that the bookstore closed at 2:30, so I will have to turn it in next week or go to Springfield. After that I said bye to him, and we left. Next we went to MCC to get my season pass, and my mom got one to, I am number 11 and she is number 44, they haven't reached 50 yet. Before we got the passes we stopped by the bathroom, and after that we came out, turned the corner to walk towards the stairs, and we saw Patrick Haygood talking to two random, middle-aged women, and he said, "Hi girls", and we said hi back to him. After that we got our season passes, and found out that Timothy and Patrick are the producers of the show now. Afterwards we walked to the car, got in, and before we left we saw Aaron Haygood in the parking lot and he waved to us, then he ran up towards the theatre. So that is how my day went today. Hope you all have a great day.

Love you all,
Liza

3 comments:

-N said...

Sounds like an eventful day, when its filled with Hotgoods, i mean, HAYGOODS, you know its good!! hahah :)

God Bless.

annette07 said...

Sorry the beginning of your day wasn't so good. But, the rest seems pretty interesting with such good eye candy for viewing. haha

Tina said...

Hahaha. Sorry I took so long to comment.
= /
But you sound like you had a fun day! Especially with that "eye candy," as Annette put it.
-.^