Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Haygoods March 29, 2008

I had to work until 7:00 tonight, so after work my friend Ashley called and asked if I was coming to the show tonight, and I said yes. My mom dropped me off and I met up with Ashley, then we got our tickets, and then I went to the bathroom to change out of my work clothes and to comb my hair. We got balcony seats, row 2, and I forgot what seats we had. We waited for about 15 minutes, and they did have a preshow, so it was pretty good. The show started on time again, at 8.

The First Half
The first half of the show was again AWESOME. Michael wore his ripped pants during the Blues Brothers. As they were leaving Michael fell off of Shawn again, but it was just part of the show. All the songs were AMAZING again. This is about all that happened in the first half.

Intermission
During intermission Ashley and I went downstairs to get Frappucinos, after that we went back into the theatre and went to talk to Johnny for a little bit, but he was busy, so the lights started to flicker on and off and we rushed back upstaris to our seats. We waited for about 3 minutes until the second half started.

The Second Half
The second half was just as good as the first, they did another AMAZING job with all of the songs. They weren't sold out tonight, and it was saturday. They did a great job, and that is about all I have to say about the second half, only because I wrote about all of this from last night.

After the Show
After the show I went and stood in line to just get pics, and to also give Patrick, Aaron, and Dominic their late birthday cards that I made for them, plus they all said thank you. I took the pics with Patrick, Michael, Shawn, and Dominic, but I will get more of Catherine, Matthew, and Aaron sometime. I was the one that took the pics with each of them and I took pretty good ones, although I kind of cut some of me off, but not that much. After I got all through the line Ashley took me home.

I hope you all liked this review too, even though there wasn't much to say, but it was FUN to be there twice in one week. I will have pics up by monday. The pics will be on myspace, facebook, and I will put some up on the message board. I hope you all have a goodnight and a great day.

Liza

1 comment:

Megan Renee said...

Aww! My computer was acting and I wanted to see who would be there on Saturday.I'm sorry I missed you and Ashley!Hopefully next time! :)