Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Haygoods March 15, 2008

Before the Show
My mom and I left at about 6:30 to meet up with Ashley, her mom, Andrew, Miranda, and another Ashley. We got there and we had our tickets already, we waited for about 20 minutes until the doors opened. The doors opened and we got our seats. Me, Andrew, Ashley's mom, and my mom sat in row Q seats 15, 16, 17, and 18, my mom got the aisle seat, and Ashley sat in the front row with Miranda and Ashley. The preshow started and it lasted until 7:50, and it was pretty good. When the preshow was over, we waited until the Haygoods show started. They started about 5 minutes late.

During the Show
The show finally started. Just like the last one I saw it was just as good, and this time Dominic remembered the words to the song. They were great that night, plus they had a full house. I took lots of pics, so I will get them up as soon as I can. The first half was amazing again and the second half was even better, but they didn't do Canon in D because they ran out of time. During intermission I went up to the stage and met Jason, and don't worry I got a pic with him. When I turned around to see if I knew anyone else that was at the show, up in the front row of the balcony I saw Teacher Kim. She waved at us and we waved back. It was great to finally see her, but I didn't get a chance to talk to her because right after the show we had to high-tail it to Waxy's because it was getting full.

After the Show/ outside of Waxy's
Like I said we didn't have time to get autographs afterwards because Waxy's was getting crowded. Once we got to Waxy's, my mom tried to get me in, but they don't let minors in after 11:00, so that kind of sucked, but the good thing is that I got to watch them from the outside window, and yes I got some pretty good pics of the band. Michael saw me outside, and they all saw me taking pics of them, and I just knew they were gonna laugh, but I didn't care. My mom and I listened to the show for about 50 minutes in the cold. They are really good! My mom and I left after standing outside for awhile, and I waved bye to them, and they waved bye back. I had lots of fun last night. I hope you all enjoyed this review of saturday's show. I will get pics up soon.

Liza

2 comments:

Megan Renee said...

Sounds like you had a blast!I'm glad you had a safe trip to and from Branson. Hope everything ig going great! have a great Easter!

annette07 said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!

I am so jealous that you have seen the concert. ;-)