Friday, March 14, 2008

The Haygoods March 13, 2008

Before the Show
It was about an hour or so before the doors opened for the preshow, which is where a school band plays before the show starts. My mom and I met up with Ashley at MCC (Music City Center) to get our tickets for the show. We got our tickets, went upstairs, and sat there until Jason showed up. It was really great to finally meet Jason at MCC, but he didn't watch the show that night, but he will be there saturday night. Afterwards, my mom, me, and Ashley went downstairs to get Starbucks. After we got those, we went back upstairs and waited for about 15 minutes, and the doors opened. We went in, got our seats, we sat in row J seats 17, 18, and 19. The preshow started and it was about 20 minutes, then there was 10 minutes until the Haygoods show started. They were about a minute or two late starting the show, but that is not too bad.

During the Show
The show started and it was a just a FANTASTIC, AMAZING, WONDERFUL, SPECTACULAR, TERRIFIC, AWESOME show. The first half of the show is really great, they sing 50's and 60's music,and lots of other varieties. The second half is even better, they have the tap dancing, Shawn took over for Tim, they have the love songs, some country songs, and just plenty of songs for everyone to enjoy. During one of the songs Dominic forgot the words, and after the song Patrick says, "He'll memorize those words someday", or something like that. Before Patrick did his love song he announced my great-grandparents 71st anniversary, but they were in California, but that was still nice of him to do that for my mom and me. Overall the whole show is great, everyone needs to see it.

After the Show
When the show was over I went and bought a poster, a smaller poster, and a yellow ball with blue hair, they have a new poster this year, but they still do have the ones from last year, they are still selling the zip-it purses, they have dvd's for this year, and they have added it to the Box Collection. I bought my stuff, went in line, and got autographs and pictures. When we got to Patrick my thanked him for annoucing her grandparents anniversary. Pretty much I got pictures and autographs after the show, and they were all great. Like I said before, everyone needs to see their show before they get ready to go on tour, and make sure that we support them on whatever channel they will be on when they start their television show. I hope you all liked this review of thursday nights show. Pictures are up in myspace and facebook.

Liza

1 comment:

Tina said...

Oooh, girl I'm jealous! I have to wait until July to go. But, I'm glad you could go so I know what I'm going to see later on. :)
That's funny about Dom forgetting his lines, and awesome that your great grandparents had their 71st anniversary! Wow! That's a long time.
And I can't wait to get my 08 DVD. ^_^