Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Haygoods June 8, 2008

This will be a kind of short review. Tonight it was just me and my mom at the show. We sat on the left side row 11 (L) seats 21 and 22. Before my mom and I went to get our seats we saw Timothy Haygood walking into the theatre as we just got up the stairs. It was great to see him. We didn't say hi because he was busy. The show started about 2 minutes late, so that wasn't too bad. The show finally started and a couple minutes into the show I see Tim sit in a seat a couple rows ahead of us, in an aisle seat. The first half was really good. At intermission, I went and changed out of my costume and into regular clothes. The second half started at about 9:16, and it was even better, in the first half during the streetlamp part all they sang was Blue Moon. After the show, I went and got autographs from Patrick and Michael because they were the only two I was missing on the poster and cd covers. After I got through the line my mom and I turn and I look ahead of me and see none other than Jason talking to Adam. We talked for a little while, and that was a surprise to me because I didn't even know he was there. I told him that Annette texted me and said that they were going to SDC on Wednesday and were wondering if I could also give a ticket to Jason, and so I said yes. This is about all that happened tonight, and I didn't get any pics because the batteries weren't charged. I hope you all liked this review. I guess this really wasn't a short review after all. Thanks for reading.

Liza

No comments: