Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentine's Day

I hope everyone had a very Happy Valentine's Day. My valentine's day was great, but Andrew had to work and Ashley babysat all day, both of them got home around 5:30 or 6:00 that day. I gave my friend Ashley a card, homemade heart shaped cookie, and pics of her favorite Haygood, meaning Shawn. I gave Andrew a card, homemade heart shaped cookie, picture and frame of me, a big stuffed dog, and a singing dog that sings 'Shout'. They both loved their gifts. Ashley gave me a picture frame, and Andrew gave me a big stuffed, brown gorilla holding a heart that says 'Be Mine' along with a big box of chocolates. We all enjoyed the gifts that we got. I was bored that day too so I took some pics of all the ice outside of the house, pics will be up on myspace soon. Hope everyone has a great day.

Elizabeth

1 comment:

Tina said...

I like Ashley's V-day gift! =P
And it sounds like you had a great day.
I went and said hi to my horse and got a kiss from him. ^_^